𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐈 𝐒𝐀𝐖 𝐀𝐓 𝐎𝐉𝐔𝐃𝐄 𝐎𝐁𝐀 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟒.

 

Looking  at the pictures  and videos  of the annual Ojude Oba festival of the Ijebu people that has been trending online  for some days now, I saw some things. 

I saw dignity,  I saw royalty,  I saw creativity, I saw unity, I saw quality, I saw wealth, but I did not see NUDITY. 

Despite the display of wealth , steez , elegance,  royalty,  creativity  in dressing, and all that splendor of the festival,  yet you can see how they were all well covered. 

They came appearing before their revered earthly king,  The Awujale of Ijebuland; Oba Dr. Sikiru Kayode Adetona Ogbagba II to receive his kingly blessings and celebrate  their culture, yet they were all dressed in royalty  and dignity.  

There are many so-called "Christians " who still go to the presence of God, the KING of the heaven and the earth, in their churches  with cloths that are seductive and lustful in designs. You don't  know the Lord yet. Your salvation  has a question mark ❓️ 

I wonder why people think because you have money you should dress anyhow, revealing parts of the body that are meant  to be covered.  

There are many who claim that, because they are online celebrities,  with little money in their hands, they must dress in provocative manners. Celebrities  that are celebrating nudity. It is very  tasteless  and classless .

To display true beauty, you don't  need nudity. 

You might not agree with this post, and it changes nothing. 

Thanks  for reading. 

Written by:

Ebenezer Diyaolu 































































Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post